What is the difference between sheet metal processing and stamping processing?
Kunshan Jiexiang Sheet Metal Processing Factory tells you what is the difference between sheet metal processing and stamping processing? Specific as follows:
1. Stamping Processing is the production technology of the plate material directly from the mold by means of the routine or special stamping equipment, which is directly deformed and deformed in the mold, thereby obtaining a product of a certain shape, size, and performance. Plate, molds and equipment are three elements of stamping processed.
2. Stamping processing can be referred to as a process in sheet metal processing. For example, a batch is made of hood elbow, with a scissors one by one, the efficiency Sheet Metal Stamping will be low. If the sheet is directly processed on the punching mold, the processing rate will be high.
3. Sheet metal processing is the processing of metal plates. For example, chimneys, iron drums, tank oil bottles, ventilation tubers, ventilation pipes, elbow size heads, centers, funnel-shaped, etc., main steps are cut, bending buckles, bending, welding, riveting, etc.
4. According to the temperature at the time of press, there are two ways of cold stamping and hot stamping. This depends on the strength, plasticity, thickness, deformation degree and equipment capability of the material, while considering the original heat treatment state of the material and the final use conditions.
5. Sheet metal is a metal thin plate (usually below 6 mm), including shear, stamping / cutting / composite, folding, welding, riveting, splicing, molding (such as car body body) )Wait. Its significant feature is the same part thickness. In general, basic equipment includes a shearing machine, a numerical control press, a plasma, a water jet cutting machine, a composite machine, a bending machine, and a variety of auxiliary equipment, such as unwinding machines, calibrators, to the burr, spot welding machine, etc. . 6. The stamping process can be roughly divided into two categories: separation processes and forming processes (divided into bending, drawing and forming). The separation process is during the stamping process, the stamping parts and the blank are separated from each other along a certain outline, and the quality of the punching section is also required to meet certain requirements. The forming process is to deform the stamped blank in the case where the stamped blank is plastically deformable, and the desired finished shape is met.